FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

Picture Gallery - NEW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Picture Gallery - NEW! Reply with quote

I've just added a funky new picture gallery to the website. I'll do a proper thing about it on the front page in a couple of days, but I just wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible. It's at http://www.catterline.org.uk/cpg135/index.php.

I've added all the gala and cartie pics to it, and I have a few more pics to add over the next few days. The nice thing about it is that anyone can post pictures to it, so you can all join in and publish your photos and you don't have to email them to me and then wait until I get around to putting them up. You don't need to log in to post, although anything posted anonymously will not appear until I've approved it (there are some strange people out there on the interweb, after all).

Anyone who has registered for this message board will be able to post pictures without approval, but that's because I know where you all live...

Anyway. Play with it and have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: