FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

The Cartie Challenge race day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Cartie Challenge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Pumper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: The Cartie Challenge race day Reply with quote

Well what can I say, had a great day, completed the course with no mishaps,AND the brakes worked (Well once or twice!)
Brilliant day Stephen, nice one!! Laughing
My wife overheard one nameless driver who when climbing out of the cartie was asked"Did you enjoy that" the reply was "Yeah!!!!! better than sex!" Twisted Evil Sort of sums it up!
Brilliant day guys, well done to you all for getting in the spirit, it's what village life is all about. Razz
Thanks also to Tommy, our genial host, now available for tv voice overs, weddings, after dinner speaking etc...... Cool
Oh, and what about the well dodgy modification for the last run Byron?
Ian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: 56 mph !!! Reply with quote

what a laugh .... very impressed with the race and the carts .... in an idle moment at work i just worked out that the winning time of 25 seconds down a 300m course is 12m/s which works out at about 56 mph which i think is very impressive !! Shocked

Already looking forward to next years event !!
ian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that shoud have read 26 mph Embarassed
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Cartie Challenge race day Reply with quote

Iron Pumper wrote:

My wife overheard one nameless driver who when climbing out of the cartie was asked"Did you enjoy that" the reply was "Yeah!!!!! better than sex!"

'cos it happens once a year and lasts about 30 seconds?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Cartie Challenge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: