FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

Village footy in the park.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Village footy in the park. Reply with quote

There has been some recent interest in getting a regular game of village football in the park. It has been suggested that we do this every 4th Sunday through the winter/spring, possibly changing to evening football when daylight returns. The idea is to play 5 or 6 a-side football across the park, depending on the number of folk that turn up. Sides would be balanced to have an equal split of old pros, young guns and first timers, so that the game is fair.

Sunday 27th is first 'free' Sunday but should we play morning or afternoon? 10am is traditional, but 2pm allows post match analysis and refreshments.

If you are interested, please reply and advise preferred time. Please also pass the word about. Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anybody be interested in doing (young) children's football? William loves to kick the ball around but Hugo and I are useless so it would be great to let him play with other kids in a team.
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids footie is in the park on saturday mornings. not sure what time though, but i'm sure tommy will be able to point you in the right direction.

(Don't ask me though - I wouldn't know one end of a football from the other).
Iron Pumper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Village footy Reply with quote

Kids footy is p1 to 3 at 9.30 to 10.30 Saturday mornings at the park.
The p 4+ follows the previous session.
WTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Footie Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the information - William will be three in February so still too young for the P1 group. We'll have to a year or two - with parents as sport challenged as us he's unlikely to be the next Beckham anyway!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: