FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

RSS Feedback...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Website Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you find the RSS Feeds useful?
Yes - I use them all the time
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sort of - I occasionally use them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - I never use them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What is an RSS feed?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: RSS Feedback... Reply with quote

There have been two RSS feeds running for a while, and I wondered if anyone finds them useful. The feeds give you the latest articles on the Catterline Online home page and also the most recently posted messages from the forum, so you can use them to get notification of any changes to the site without having to actually log on. (The forum RSS feed is also repeated in that box on the right hand side of the home page too).

If you have a moment, either post a comment and/or vote here, or send me an email or PM.

Cheers
Stephen
Pieter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen,

I find them extremely useful and use them all the time. At work I have a RSS reader running in the background which alerts me with the latest news from various RSS streams on an hourly basis. If there is anything interesting I go straight to the relevant website. At home I've got a dedicated HTPC and an RSS reader plug-in allows me to catch up with the latest news on the TV, including your RSS feeds! I would miss them should you decide to stop them Crying or Very sad .

Cheers,

Pieter
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for that - I've no intention of stopping the RSS feeds (the forum feed is automatic anyway), but I was just curious too see if anyone used them.

Cheers
Stephen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Website Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: