FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

WARDROBES /CUPBOARDS TO INSTALL STORAGE IN THE VILLAGE SHED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: WARDROBES /CUPBOARDS TO INSTALL STORAGE IN THE VILLAGE SHED Reply with quote

Everyone - I'm going to be undertaking a tidya up of the village shed at the park during the summer. More hooks for all the footy stuff, clear out rubbish and generally make some good storage available so that it can be tidy and mroe useful for everyone.

I'd like to remove the bottom row of benches and put in some big storage cupboards to hold all the loose stuff that gets scattered on the floor....

so I'm looking for donations of 1 or two unwanted WARDROBE size cupboards/maybe even old kitchen tall cupboards.

Would be good if they were a nice rectangular shape and sturdy. Possibly able to take a lock if required.

Any offers please give me a shout..... Tommy on 750547

Also thinking about getting some funds for respraying and refelting the shed too if anyone is interested in helping some time over the next month or two.
tommo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re-floating the storage cupboard request for the park shed Reply with quote

I put in a post in the summer for any old kitchen tall cupboards or similar but I think everyone was too busy in the nice weather - so now that the nights are drawing in and you re lokoing at changing your houses around.....

If anyone is getting rid of any big cupboards like tall kitchen ones that could be used to store village and footy bits and bobs in the sheddie please could you give me a shout and I will arrange to get them from you and put them to good community use ... thanks !!

come on ... you know you want to....................

Tom R 750547
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No spare cupboards, I'm afraid, but I do have an unused 10m roll of shed felt and a willing pair of hands to help repair the roof.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: