FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

Silver cross pram - free to a good home

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Silver cross pram - free to a good home Reply with quote

Kim is looking for a good home for her pram.

Quote:
"Itīs an old style Silver Cross pram (Navy Blue) which is ideally suited to someone who lives in the country as itīs not transportable. It has lots of room and a great set of `springyī wheels which all babies seem to love. I do also have the original sunshade for it (although I havenīt used it). Itīs still in really good condition, despite being at least 20 years old.

Iīm not looking for any money, although if someone wants it they would probably have to come and pick it up as it doesnīt fit in my car. Let me know if you know anyone who is interested."

PM or email me if you're interested, or contact Kim directly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: