FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum RSS Feed Forum RSS Feed

Tickets for Catterline Gala 250th Anniversary Burns Supper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Tickets for Catterline Gala 250th Anniversary Burns Supper Reply with quote

All,

just a wee reminder that Burns Supper tickets go on sale from this evening as usual at the Creel Cocktail Night.

This will be a fantastic event with an extended menu and lots of other treats such as whisky tasting as well as some excellent local music and speakers already lined up to mark such a special occassion....

Tickets will be £25 each this year . Please remember due to demand tickets are STRICTLY limited to 2 per couple and it's OVER 18's only

Last year we were sold out within 30 minutes ...... If you cant make it to the cocktail evening please let me know on 750547. There will be a waiting list too and often as not folks on it get some tickets in the end.

I'm also still hunting if you are interested in:

speaking/poetryrecital/musician

there may still be a slot available - if you have something ...... give me a shout ... Tom R
tommo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Possible Spare Tickets Reply with quote

Folks,

It is likely that there may be one or two spare tickets popping up this week for the Burns supper - if you would like to be considered for any tickets that come available and you havent already put your name on the waiting list (you will be contacted first of all if your name is already on the list) please give me a call on 547

the wait list only has about 3 names on it right now and I think we may have around 5 tickets available......so it's worth a punt.......

cheers

Tom R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catterline Online Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: